Re: [OM] Pen FT repair problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen FT repair problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:12:44 -0400
The button on the outside of the self timer unscrews first, it's a left hand
thread, then the center screw is loosened to take off the lever.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000