Re: [OM] Pen FT repair problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen FT repair problem
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:34:39 GMT
Sven Keller wrote:

I am new to the list and to mailing lists in general, so please be a
little patient with somebody who is over forty.

Hi, Sven, and welcome aboard. I'm 42 and believe me, I'm a youngster compared with lots of folks online. My grandmother, who's 87, has been online for 3 years or so now.

You've joined one of the best lists on the 'net.

Besides, my interests are more on the Rollei and Pentax side - but that may change, who knows.

You're forgiven. I still use mostly Can-not-an-OM-on FD gear, but they tolerate me here anyway.

Lex
===
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/LexJenkins/photoalb.htm