[OM] Vacation Kit

Subject: [OM] Vacation Kit
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:09:38 -0700
Well I pared down the stuff I am taking on Vacation.   OM-4t,
24,28,35,50,100,135,300, 2x and extension tubes.  I am also carrying 3
filters polarzing, 812 and enchancing (red) as well a  T-32 flash for shots
in camper and tent. Staying behind is a 28-85( no room in smaler case)  and
75-205 (can not use on OM-4 with out damaging reset button) Winder 2 for
camera.   The limiting factor is not weight but space as my dads camper is
not that big and with a 5 & 11 year old children along I have to carry less
than I want to.  Given a choice and more room I would take everything and
just take out and carry what I need for the day.  I could even get away
with a smaller case if I was not taking the 300.  However on each of these
trips I have either seen Mule Deer or Tule Elk and then there is the report
that Bald Eagles have been seen in the area we are going.  Well back to
packing now that I have the IMPORTANT stuff packed I need to worry about
clothes and food :).  John