[OM] OM:XA-4 Question

Subject: [OM] OM:XA-4 Question
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:09:26 -0400
Hello Group,
I have a recently acquired XA-4 (mint, with "macro" strap and manual,
for fellow addicts, er, hobbiest).

I have a question about a feature which is omitted in the manul, but for
which I may have already deduced the answer. In the view finder, on the
left side, mid-frame, there is a small black rectangular "bar". Does
this indicate "no flash attached"?  In the manual the only reference to
that space in the viewfinder is the small "lightning bolt" symbol when
the flash is ready.

Thanks in advance,
Wayne