Re: Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy

Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 02:49:36 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/00 9:43:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Maybe we should invite him back? It would be good
>  to have a few more resellers on this list.

Although I was not vociferous in opting to "bump him off the list", I thought
his posts were aggravating and were mostly limited to "I have one of those to
sell."  He, although apparently very knowledgeable about OM stuff, did not
share his knowledge with us as does another "in it for business" list member
whose initials are JH. He would respond to general information queries from
new list members with "I have one of those" and it appeared that his interest
in the list was solely commercial.

He apparently has lots of stuff he does not list on his web page so I would
want him just list the stuff so I could shop there. I have bought several
items from him and he was a good vendor to deal with. But on the whole, due
in part to list volume, I was glad to see him go.

Warren