Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital Logorrhea

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital Logorrhea
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:00:27 GMT
Wouldn't worry about it. Too few folks, including those who should know better, understand the difference between a $1,000 digital camera and a $10,000 digital back for a Sinar or similar LF camera. They ain't the same puppy and won't deliver the same bark nor bite.

Keep using that obsolete film unless the client is willing to pay the exorbitant rates it'll take to offset your costs to buy or rent digital backs for MF or LF cameras, plus the special lighting needed to work with 'em.

Lex
===