Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?...BidPay.com - Purchase Money Order Page.

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipping costs ?...BidPay.com - Purchase Money Order Page.
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:35:09 -0400
For a Western Union American money order sent to the seller in the US,
you should go through BidPay. Its a relatively small charge for the
money order, and they take care of getting it to the seller at no
postage charge to you.

Larry

Hilary Stone wrote:

> Keith
> Where do you get International Money Orders from in the UK now as the
> Post
> Office have stopped doing them? I certainly find that sending small
> amounts
> of cash is fine but recently had a bad experience with a recorded
> letter to
> the US being opened and a $100 dollar bill being removed. And you
> can't
> register mail to the US either. Western Union is an alternative I
> sometimes
> use though not everybody likes it and it is fairly expensive.
>
> Hilary

http://www.bidpay.com/purchasemo.htm
BidPay.com
Next Card Visa Card

Buyer Services

Purchase Money Order
Why use BidPay
Pricing
Delivery Options
Buyers FAQ
Terms & Conditions
Account Login

Seller Services

Register With Us
Account Login
Sellers FAQ
Banners

BidPay

Home Page
Tell a Friend
Contact Us

BidPay Buyer Contest

Purchase a Money Order Online

BidPay is a quick and convenient way of getting payment to the seller allowing you to get your goods that much quicker. To quickly calculate the total cost of your money order, simply fill in your money order amount.

Please enter the amount of the Money Order that you want to purchase:

 Amount in US$  (Example 123 or 123.56; max $500.00)

Currently BidPay does not allow for the purchase of auction items exceeding $500 and does not allow the purchase of multiple money orders for such transactions. Any such purchase attempts will be canceled and your orders will not be processed.

Please select the delivery method that you would like your money order sent to the seller. This is not for the shipping of your item from the seller to you. This is for the money order only. (Express Mail and Priority Mail services are available only in the US)

First Class mail (included in BidPay fee at no additional cost) $0.00
Priority Mail $6.00
Next Day Express Mail $15.00

By initiating a BidPay transaction, you agree
to our
Terms and Conditions

Home - Why BidPay? - Pricing - Delivery - FAQ - Terms & Conditions - My Account - Purchase Money Order - Contact Us

Copyright
BidPay © 1999-2000. All rights reserved.
BidPay.com is a unique patent pending service for the online auction community.

Verisign Seal