[OM] Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:12:31 +0100
    Nah, not the Paul Simon song, the film. Here's one nobody mentioned
before.

    In the last couple of weeks I have mailed off quite a few of the famous
yellow envelopes, properly addressed using the Kodak labels and stuff. The
stamp goes on the side with the address of the Lab, right? The destination
address, that is. Easy. Post Office has been doing it for years. Never had a
problem before. One or two bashed boxes, and one film with drying marks.

Well, in the last couple of weeks, two of the famous yellow envelopes have
come straight back to me. From the sorting office. The one this morning
hadn't even been franked. My dad (who was a postman for 25 years and even
had the decency to die in his vacation) must be spinning in his plot. If
ashes spin.

Jeez. And here was I worried about typos in the newspaper...

Donald.

PS - Congrats, Giles and family. This is getting serious!!