RE: [OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???

Subject: RE: [OM] "Pulling" an Ilford HP5 ???
From: Frank Berryman <FAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:43:16 -0500
Welcome to the Zone System for 35mm!  In the future, you'll want to carry at
least three Olympus bodies with you for your black and white work for
appropriate exposure for the shadows and development for the highlights
(push, pull and normal), plus whatever bodies you'll need for your color
work.  Of course, you'll need some extra lens and winders as well!