[OM] Summer Olympus Inventory Clearance - Redux

Subject: [OM] Summer Olympus Inventory Clearance - Redux
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:32:16 -0500
I still have a few items left, to go to the auction block.
Thought I'd give the list one last shot.  Also added two items,
a beautiful Sunpak 422D flash w/Olympus module and another OM-4,
updated the MD2 listing, and lowered a few prices.

Sunpak 422D Flash with Dedicated Olympus module.  This is a great
bounce flash, with settings for Full and partial fill flash (1/2 to 1/16).
Works in Auto mode (not TTL) with OMs.  I'm up to five flashes, and
don't use this one at all anymore, so I'm offering it here. I is in
excellent condition.  $45 plus shipping

OM-4 Black - In very good condition.  Very little brassing above strap
lugs.  Really minor surface scratches on bottom plate.  Only significant
brassing is on back (put a new back on for $35 and this one becomes EX).
Comes with body cap.  $335 plus shipping.

Motor Drive 2 and M.15V Ni-Cd Control Pack2 and Charger 1 - in Excellent
condition.  Very small spots of paint wear on the edges along the bottom of
the M.15V, otherwise it looks new.  New NiMH batteries $295 plus shipping

Vivitar 28mm f1.9 (!) Series 1 lens.  This is a great lens.
Reason for selling - just acquired a 24mm Zuiko.  Glass
is perfect, cosmetics are VG+. Comes with caps.  $135 plus shipping.

Zuiko 50 f1.4 with rubber OM hood, caps.  Blades are snappy, a few small
black specks, but overall a fine user lens $50 plus shipping

Zuiko 35mm f2.8  VG+ condition.  Glass perfect.  Again, snappy blades.  A
minor bit of wear on the aperture ring.  Comes with caps.  $69 plus shipping

Recordata Back 4.  Near perfect.  Very, very small dent on the back (have to
hold it just the right way to see it), and one very small nick in the paint,
no brassing.  $90 plus shipping

OM Focusing screen 1-6.  Matte with contrasting matte circle in center.  Has
some minor markings.  In original box, with insertion tool.  $12 plus
shipping

Olympus case, for OM-series cameras, accommodates standard lens sizes (maybe
up to 100mm?), and camera with Winder. Leatherette.  VG condition.  $30 plus
ship

Olympus case, for OM-series cameras with standard lens (doesn't hold camera
+ winder).  Leatherette. VG condition.  $30 plus ship.

Regards,
Mike Stephens
Plano, TX