[OM] Tamron 70-120 f/4-5.6 Adaptall - no points for quirkiness

Subject: [OM] Tamron 70-120 f/4-5.6 Adaptall - no points for quirkiness
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:00:06 +0200
Sorry Lex, you are wrong here. The points given were for optical
performance and did not include construction and so - points given for that
were different. Anyway, the Tokina was at the time the smallest 70-210
ever, so the Tamron did not score lower because it was lighter and smaller
than the Tokina.

Lars