Re: [OM] .....baby's here.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .....baby's here.....
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:44:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2000 5:07:08 AM, clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Dear friends.....

With regards to my individual contribution to nation-building, I am happy to

announce the birth of my third child, baby Timothy..... delivered on Friday,

11th Aug 2000, exactly 12:21pm.......

He is rather big at 3.675kg, 51.5cm long and

a head circumference of 34cm.....

He's got lots of dark hair, and very long fingers....

......BIG...... nose..... like...... mom.....

Mommy and baby are fine.....

We are now warded at NUH, Kent Ridge Wing (the new block) at Ward 96, Room

5........

Thanks be to Our Lord....

Peace

TMLee >>

CONGRATULATIONS to you and mom on the new addition to the family. But...if
she ever gets wind of that big nose remark you had better have a BIG
doghouse. You're going to find yourself spending a lot of time there.  ;-)

Robert