Re: [OM] Re: OM Relativity (was One you don't have)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM Relativity (was One you don't have)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:26:21 -0500
Maybe that was my problem.  I was using my OM-2, no mirror lock-up.  I took
the picture using the OM-2 with an 8 fisheye while in Texas.  There was an
explosion of light, I felt like I was falling, falling and I suddenly found
myself sitting on the beach in Australia, holding an OM-4 with a 1000.

Unfortunately, my left leg also seems to be attached to my right ear, but
I'm learning to live with it.

Tom