[OM] Re: OM Relativity (was One you don't have)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Relativity (was One you don't have)
From: Vaughan Bromfield <vaughan.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:45:34 +1000

Dafe wrote:

> If one is approaching the speed of light, and one's mass is becoming
> infinite, does not the Secondary Event Horizon preceed this and thus make it
> impossible for the light reflection to reach the film plane?

Your error is assuming the light is reflected. I'm using an OM1 with the
mirror up! (My fault for not mentioning this). I should mention that any
other OM body with mirror pre-fire *could* work but the time-dilated
delay between shutter release and exposure could be infinite.

> ...If the object
> reaches the speed of light before the camera ( which is perforce behind the
> object in this instance) does the object not become invisible?
>
> Would a Mirror help?

A singularly good idea, Dave!

Vaughan