Re: [OM] Hoya lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoya lens?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 21:19:51 -0700
Doris writes:

<< Gary, if the test results were endemic to individual lenses only,
then what good would they be to owners of other samples, i.e., the
rest of us? >>

I'm just well aware of that my sample size is too low to have adequately
sampled production variations.  Your mileage may vary, as it is so often
said.

My wishes to all: that they don't vary towards to poorer side. My "user"
lenses are bad enough.

P.S. The wheels are in motion to resample 9 lenses which only have
OM-1(n) sampling. They will be different lenses that previously sampled.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV