Re: [OM] Re: Zuikodependents

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Zuikodependents
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:06:54 -0500
All I know is that the disease may very well be genetic.  Now when I go out
for a walk with a camera, my two daughters come along (ages 7 and 8).  They
each have an OM-G around their neck with an interesting lens attached to it.
Last time, one had the 90/2 macro and the other had the 35/2.8.  Halfway
through the walk they switched.  Of course, they got the lecture 'those
lenses are expensive, be careful'.

They're still not perfect on the concept of focusing, so I tend to put in
fast film and set a small aperture, that way the depth of field helps them.

So, I have a problem with Zuikodependence and so do my Zuikodependents!

Wait, I guess it just might be environment....hmm....both my daughters are
adopted.

Tom