Re: [OM] Re: Zuikodependents

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Zuikodependents
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:42:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/00 8:15:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Robert,

 So, under your definition, I'm enabling your addiction, aren't I? >>

Are you ever!!!  ;-)  I'm afraid that I had it bad long before that. Still --
you certainly have done your part in keeping it from going into remission.

 << I guess I should just drop off the list and keep all my toys to myself?

 Nah....

 Tom  >>

Not possible. As indicated, one of the symptoms of a classic Zuikodependent
is the need to hook others into the same addiction. There seems to be some
kind of vicarious (sadistic?) satisfaction in seeing others succumb to the
same malady (i.e., Zuikodependency). Furthermore, Tom, the classic excuse, "I
can quit any time I want to" is as meaningless for Zuikodependents as for
other types of dependencies. In other words, the "Nah...." response was a
foregone conclusion.  ;-)

Robert