Re: [OM] Test

Subject: Re: [OM] Test
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:27:12 -0700
On 1 Aug 2000, at 11:33, John Hudson wrote:

> I have experienced two bounced messages to the list.

An explanation is in order here, now that things have settled:

Zuiko was hacked and compromised on July 29, but since I was on holidays,
I did not notice for a few days. It was taken offline until I could be sure
that
the risk of further damage was gone. Although I have patched things up, it
will be necessary to take Zuiko offline again in the next while to fully
restore
things.

This is simply a reminder that the list may go down without warning, 'cause
I'll have to fit this in somehow, and probably won't have time to warn everyone.

Shawn
(just back from holidays and already needing another one... :-/

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)