Re: [OM] Pentax screw mount to OM adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax screw mount to OM adapter?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:01:08 GMT
Tests by Modern or Pop Photo several years ago demonstrated that these adaptors which contain optical elements to ensure full-range focusing capability do not significantly impair lens resolution. I would assume that performance would depend on the quality of the optics in the adaptor, as with teleconverters.

Lex
===