[OM] Tamron Mount

Subject: [OM] Tamron Mount
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:14:47 -0400
Hello everyone,
I recently bought a Tamron 90SP/2.5.  I know there has been a lot of
discussion in the past about the difference between the various
incarnations of this lens; unfortunately, I didn't pay a lot of
attention :>(.  Shame on me.  This lens is black and takes the Adaptall
2 mount.  This is the mount with five equally spaced phillips-head
screws around the lens mount.  There's a big gap between the first and
last screws--really about enough room for a sixth screw.  Anyway, I
bought it with a Nikon mount just to get the lens (well, OK, I do have a
Nikon, too).  But I intended it all along for my Oly system.  Does
anyone have a spare Adaptall 2 mount you'd be willing to sell?  I know
there's one on eBay now, if it's not already sold, but it's the earlier
mount.
John (sans Oly mount) P