Re: [OM] Preserving developer

Subject: Re: [OM] Preserving developer
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:13:01 -0600
At 04:48 PM 7/31/00 +0100, Ian Nichols wrote:
You may recall that a couple of months ago the subject of how to
preserve developer from atmospheric oxidation was discussed.  I
suggested at the time that butane gas would be a cheap and effective
solution to the problem, without being too hazardous, so long as you're
careful with it.

I'm pleased to report that this seems to have been one of my better
ideas...

Butane.  Cool.  Something I can actually afford.

Thanks, Ian!

Garth