[OM] (Fwd) Parti pour les vacances!

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Parti pour les vacances!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:20:38 +0000

        Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:54:15 PDT
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parti pour les vacances!
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 06:54:15 EDT

Hi all

I'm gonna be out of town for a while so I'm uns*ucribing for a while. My
budget's on the low side these days so I'll stay in Qu_bec. I'll try to take
as many picture as I can! I wish you all a great summer and great
photographic moments!

Ho, here's my kit for vacation:

om-2s
om-10
28mm Soligor F2,8
Zuiko 50 1,8
Vivitar Series 1 70-210
Tamron 90mm SP 2,5 (with Vivitar ext. Tubes)
Tamron 200-500mm F6,9 (not for back-packing!!!)
Tamron SP doubler
Winder 2
Vivitar 550 FD
Zuiko 350mm F2.8 (gee, I'm day-dreaming again!!)

Finally, thanks again to all list members who helped me with their advices
in the past mounths. I'll try to be "_ la hauteur"!!

Ciao

Francois