[OM] Do you have photos of my hometown? (was...And for Your Next Assignm

Subject: [OM] Do you have photos of my hometown? (was...And for Your Next Assignment)
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:21:09 +0000, John A. Lind
> wrote:
>
> >Your next assignment, should you choose to accept
> it, is to
> >shoot the sights within about 10 miles of your
> home:  people, animals,
> >landmarks, historical objects or markers, or
> interesting architecture and
> >scenery.

I do this quite frequently - {lack of budget going to
exotic far off places :-( }

Anyway, john's idea set me thinking on a similar line
-I live in Toronto and I have photographed quite a bit
of it. I have reached the point where I now think I
have photographed everything photographable. I am sure
quite a few list members have visited Toronto - in
that case, do you have some good photographs of this
place? Would enjoy seeing my hometown from the eyes of
a different photographer.

At my end, I would be willing to share photographs of
other cities and towns i visited - which is not many.

Arnab.