Re: [OM] chicago

Subject: Re: [OM] chicago
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:46:29 -0400
Hi Peter:

In addition to what John suggested, there are the Sears Tower and the John
Hancock Bldgs and a nice Chicago River boat tour.  The tour will give you a
history and perspective of the buildings not available elsewhere (at least
without a lot of effort).  An interesting platform for photographs of the
waterfront is the Ferris wheel on Navy Pier.  It moves *very* slowly, which
helps with the photography.  The places John and I mentioned are *not* close
together. It might be wise to focus on one area each day and park locally,
then move to another area for the next shoot.

Gregg

Peter Dixon asked: