Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ??? and drifting seriously OT...

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ??? and drifting seriously OT...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:02:58 GMT
TOONS!?! I HATE TOONS! One minute you're walkin' down the street, next thing ya know they drop a piano on you.

Well, 'cept for Jessica Rabbit. She's not really bad. She's just drawn that way.

Lex
===
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>

Lex Jenkins wrote:

: You do have documentation for the Kokopus, right?  The specially modified
: version with oversized grip, shutter release, winder, and lens rings?
Some
: folks mistakenly believe this was modified to NASA specs to ease use for
: astronauts wearing gloves, but 't'ain't so.
:
: I heard Jane Goodall distributed a number of them around but the chimps
: complained about the oversized controls and cat smell.

Have you heard of the Toonopus, Lex? Better be aware. It has a spring loaded
boxing glove in its film compartment that is activated by pressing the
shutter release..

hnz ("arriba, arriba, andale, andale")