Re: [OM] Rokunar winders

Subject: Re: [OM] Rokunar winders
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:41:15 -0400
Hi Hal,

Good for you.  Now you need to get lots of Zuiko lens quick to make up for
the weight you unloaded.  Otherwise your muscles will atrophy from the light
weight OM-4.  :-)  I haven't specifically looked at the Rokunar winder but I
do have a 28mm  by that name.  You get what you pay for.  IMO, the Olympus
Winder 2 is so inexpensive (compared to other things you could buy) and
built so well that it seems the best thing to do is save for the Olympus.

Gregg

Hal Landvoigt asked: