Re: [OM] Coup on the 28-48!

Subject: Re: [OM] Coup on the 28-48!
From: "Tom Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:03:59 -0400
Hi Skip,

It actually takes two (or more) desperate collectors. But that's how
"realistic market value" is determined. After all, how much is that
old piece of painted canvas called the "Mona Lisa" inherently
"worth"?

Tom

At 2000 July 20 - Thursday 9:44, Skip Williams <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
spoke about *Re: [OM] Coup on the 28-48!...* saying