Re: [OM] Coup on the 28-48!

Subject: Re: [OM] Coup on the 28-48!
From: Ruediger Betzold <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:51:28 +0200 (MET DST)

> >Gary,
> >Regarding the COMPLETED auction at:
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370961753
> >
> >How in the world did you get someone to pay $600.00 for a 28-48/4
> >Zoom??!!  There were even two guys bidding on it?  I know it was NIB,
> >but geeez! I have a nice one and I like it, but nowhere 600 smackeroos
> >worth!

hmmmm,

I think I must have missed something,
a used camera shop here in Berlin/germany  wants for a nearly new one
500 DM (~ $ 250) but without the box
For me this is way to much (even than I thought about buying one)

Anyone interested, I'll buy it and send it to you for only
$ 500 maybe this would help me to finance a 2.0/90 ;-))))

dreaming about some offers

        Rudy