[OM] Bounce Grip 2

Subject: [OM] Bounce Grip 2
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:01:24 GMT
Hi,

Hej Olaf -- "Chucking" is a modern American idiom meaning "throw it out". :-))

Aaargh, that was my original guess , and I had already typed in a phrase saying something like "don't throw the PBG2 out just yet..." when I thought I'd better look up the verb "to chuck". The dictionary then came up with the tapping/patting thing :)

So that'swhat those Woodchucks have been doing all those years!

Hmmmm, lemme see if I remember:
What would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Right? :)

Say it! Faster! Faster! FASTER!!!! :)))

Cheers!
Olafo