[OM] Vision Age - USA list

Subject: [OM] Vision Age - USA list
From: "Simon E" <ruralwales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:19:25 GMT
A list of those in the USA (in addition to Skip's list from yesterday):

Jim Timpe
Scott Nelson
George Sears
Samuel Morales
Ulf Westerberg
Amiruddin Bin Shahabuddin
(Amiruddin lives in Alaska. Skip, I presume that there is no penalty in shipping to this state? Otherwise it may be more sensible for me to send it direct).

The remainder are scattered across the globe, so will receive their sets individually. I will look into postage costs to various areas this weekend and report back.

Simon.