[OM] 80/4.0 macro lenses diff

Subject: [OM] 80/4.0 macro lenses diff
From: Ruediger Betzold <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:36:51 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

I thinking about buying a 80/4.0 macro lens and was just wondering
what are the differences between the two versions of them.

Found some hints in the multicoat file from Frank van Lindert and
in 'The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File'

Is the 80mm close-up lens interchangable between these two or only
usable on the newer one (with the protruding rear elements) ?

I know they must be used with AutoBellow or TelescopicAutoTube,
it seems to me that it should be possible to use the old lens
also with the 7/14/25 mm (auto) extension tubes if this make any sense
at all.

Any one some price information for them ? especial here in germany ?

Thanx
    Rudy

PS: same with price info for the TelescopicAutoTube ?