Re: re [OM] eBay advice wanted - Buyers view

Subject: Re: re [OM] eBay advice wanted - Buyers view
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:00:43 PDT
Thanks, Ron, I certainly appreciate your buyer's perspective. As an eBay browser I agree. Pages that load slowly are annoying, and on our rural phone system it's r-e-a-l-l-y annoying.

OTOH, I don't mind when the seller provides a link to his/her website for lots of extra photos or additional detail.

Almost as annoying is knowing that a desirable item is buried somewhere in eBay but the seller didn't provide adequate terms in the text description to find it.

Perhaps most annoying are those titles that waste space on L@@K, W@W and similar nonsense instead of providing specific information.
Lex Jenkins
Visit "Vistas Tejas" at http://www.photoscene.com/lexjenkins/

From: "dlanor" <dlanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lex, - ebay from the buyers point...[snip]

Ron Ligtermoet