Re: [OM] 85MM lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 85MM lens
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Ed wrote:
I just bought an 85MM 2.0 Oly lens. Paid $100.00 for it (ouch). It's in
pretty good shape--at least the optics look good. Hope I didn't over
pay by too much.
Ed, you forgot to add the ;-) in your message. You're joking, I
presume? AFAIK you got the lens for about 400f its 'typical' e-BAY
price. Good one!

Regards,

=====
Ray