Re: [OM] Re: light meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: light meters
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK, Doris, fair enough. I value your opinion and you've got me curious.
> What's not to like about the Sekonic L-508 Zoomaster other than a rather
> hefty price?

  Once again, let's remember that this is a first-rate landmark design,
do-it-all meter with just about every feature imaginable in it.
If you need/want all that, then that's THE meter, and it is certainly
a good and popular choice. But...
 It's pretty big. Too big for many people's hands. Big in the bag, too.
It's kinda heavy at 1/2lb., twice as heavy as many other meters.
 These concerns are not important for a lot of people and/or uses, but to
some, yes. One size does not fit all.

                              *= Doris Fang =*