Re: [OM] OM-1 cleaning information requested / Gunk in viewfinder

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 cleaning information requested / Gunk in viewfinder
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:29:00 -0400
If people have some mechanical skill, they may be alright, along with the
input from folks on the lsit. Most of the advice offered sounds okay. Carry
on!
Only once in the last 10 years did a customer send my his OM-1 in a
zip-lock,which was totally disassembled.  He really thought the labor
charghe would be less because he done half the work for me.....

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com