Re: [OM] Weekly ebay prices (26.6.00 to 6.7.00)

Subject: Re: [OM] Weekly ebay prices (26.6.00 to 6.7.00)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:08:32 -0400
I believe that David is only collecting information on UK-based cameras, which severely cuts down the sample size.

As a check, I just looked on Ebay and there are 8 OM-4's (avg $373) and 4 OM4T's (avg $613) that have completed auctions. Those prices don't factor in lenses, winders, etc, or condition. With bodies, the condition is a pretty big factor, contributing to the large swing in prices.

Skip