[OM] Weekly ebay prices (26.6.00 to 6.7.00)

Subject: [OM] Weekly ebay prices (26.6.00 to 6.7.00)
From: "David Low" <ghb04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:25:27 +0100
        Just for the hell of it, I've been recording OM prices on Ebay for
cameras
and bodies only
I know others keep details of objectifs/lens

Model           Sample size             Average price (USD)

om10                    4                       114.80  (one item included orig
boxes, manuals etc)
om1                     3                       246.16
om1n                    6                       187.41
om2                     2                       156.87
om2n                    3                       267.83
om2sp                   3                       295.00
om3                     1                       560.99
om4                     3                       281.22
om3ti                   0                       000.00
om4ti                   2                       382.50
OM20(G)         2                       128.46
om30                    2                       108.00

I am being selective in which auction items I select, and have some rules
which are:-

a) Items must be available to the UK market
b) Cameras with more than one extra lens are excluded (too distorting)
c) Items must be described as fully working, any fault excludes the item.
(including fungal infections)
d) Items which fail to meet reserve are excluded.
e) There is no difference between black/chrome bodies
f) OM10's must have manual adaptor to qualify.
g) Items with more than case flash filters etc are also excluded to prevent
distortion
h) It is presumed instructions will be missing.

These rules mean few if any items make it to the list, hence ultra low
volumes over 1st 5 days

Just thought a few of you might be interested

regards

David Low