Re: [OM] OT: puns]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: puns]
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 00:59:14 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/2000 10:02:08 AM, tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Eye don't mean to rib anyone, butt this shank go on.  We should all hoof it
to take some choice pictures.  Just prime yourselves to a T.

Tom >>

***********************************

Well, Tom, I wanted to horn in on this thread but so far I have been cowed by
the quick wits and the repartee of the respondents. I didn't want to get
ribbed for my udder lack of wit, nor did I just want to toss out a bunch of
bull. However, if I get out of line I figure you folks will steer me in the
right direction. If not, I'll just hoof it out of town and book steer-age on
a slow freighter to some coastal cowtown. Maybe I could become a cowboy on
some big cattle ranch. I've always wanted to rope some steers. But, then I
might get lonesome and moo-dy (or horny) and get all calf-eyed over some
sprightly cowgirl. That could get me run out of town for horning in on some
cowpoke's love life, unless I could convince him that I was just horsing
around. If not, I wouldn't let him cow me. I'd stand my ground. I'm not one
to run off and cow-er in some cow pasture like a heifer in a hail storm.
(Ever see cattle do that?) But, once he got steer-ed in the right direction,
I wouldn't hold a beef against him...or her. That would be udder nonsense.
I'd get over my loss in a swish of a cow's tail. I've never been one to cry
over spilled milk. Anyway, here's my contribution to the bovine thread. Got
to go rustle up some grub. I'm hungrier than a calf hunting a warm teat. A
big beefsteak might be nice. Perhaps a Kansas City T-bone? Well, I've milked
this thread as much as I cud. Moo-ving right along. I'm out of here.  <G>

Robert