Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:44:53 +0200
On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:31:16 -0400, "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>This is truly one subject that is all about light and very little else.  Is
>there a best time of day for shooting them?
>
>Gregg

As long as it sunny, all hours will do fine, but sometimes I have to
come back to a sun-dial spotted earlier but not making a good picture
that day or time of day.

It is the multitude of designs which really fascinates me.
Some are beauties in painting (especially the ones on old buildings,
churches) others are technically superb.

BTW, I am a professional meteorologist - this might put my favourite
subject into a different perspective....

Frank.