Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:48:16 -0500
On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 05:05:04PM -0700, johncw@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >(Anyone got any suggestions near FM 1960 and
> >US 290 in northwest Houston? :-)
> Yep, FM 1960 and SH 249 at the COMPAQ campus. (Actually SH 249 and Spring
> Cypress Road, but close to FM1960)

To be picky, 249 at Compaq Center Drive. Nyah. :-) (Spring Cypress is a mile
or so north of the campus; Louetta Road is the northern edge.)

I moved up here because I work at Compaq...but I haven't driven around the
campus looking for subjects. Perhaps I should. Can't take cameras inside,
though.

> Or just drive I-45 towards downtown. Most spectacular car accidents I have
> ever seen. Houstonians thinks they are in a Indy 500 demolition derby every
> day.

Why do you think I moved? :-)

Oooh, just think, I could stop at SIX THOUSAND SIX I-45, AT THE TIDWELL
PARKER EXIT! (Houston joke. Don't worry if you don't get it.)

Seriously, I've seen far too many accidents to want to photograph
them...spent 17 years in volunteer EMS, the last 10 as a paramedic.