[OM] New Voigtlander 75/2.5 lens for OM!

Subject: [OM] New Voigtlander 75/2.5 lens for OM!
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:48:50 -0400
I just noticed on http://www.cosina.co.jp/75sl/ that the new Color-Heliar 70/2.5 SL lens is available in on Olympus OM mount. It's a Cosina lens, but one that is made to the best specifications of today's techniques, not the forgettable, Zuiko-S lenses of recent memory. Price is Y50,000.

No, I don't read Japanese, but if you look at the bottom of the page there's a line that clearly lists lens mounts from Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Olympus, Pentax, Contax, and Pentax Screw-mount.

"FD,Ai-S,MD,OM,PK-A/R,CY,M42"

This lens has gotten rave reviews from the Leica guys in its LTM (Leica Thread Mount) version. Look here for Erwin Puts comments http://www.imx.nl/photosite/japan/voigtl01.html.

Skip