Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:56:55 -0700
My favorite is clouds, especially cirrus.  My dissertation in graduate
school 32 years ago was related to cloud physics and I've never
lost that interest.  I've found that spot metering is necessary for a
good cloud exposure, so I use both an OM-4T and an OM-2000
(to keep this at least slightly on-topic).