Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympu

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Cossina cranks out a retro-range finder camera, why Olympus
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:28:57 -0400
I think you solved the problem of needing faster lenses when you suggested a
higher speed film.  We already have comparably faster that a 1.0 lens.  The
pros were shooting Kodachrome 25 with a 1.4 lens and we can shoot 1.4 with a
Kodachrome 64 that has better(?) grain.  So we don't have just one lens that
is faster, the faster and finer grained films have given us a complete set
of faster lenses.

Gregg

From: Jay Maynard