Re: [OM] OT - Kodak Projector Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Kodak Projector Question
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:22:27 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 9:14 PM

> Hi Ross:
>
> Kodak put out a large soft cover book on slide presentations.  I recall
> it covered everything.

I have a copy - "The Source Book - Kodak Ektagraphic Slide Projectors."
Outstanding reference with everything from slide projector connector pin-out
tables to using mirrors for projection.  Answers many of the questions I've
seen on the list (such as what to do with the cooling fan on shut down), and
includes a limited discussion of lenses (mostly Kodak). I got a 1984 edition
at Half Price Books for $4.98 US, but it is probably still in print through
Kodak dealers.

Regards,
One of The Other Garys