Re: [OM] Buying Used vs. New

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying Used vs. New
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 00:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx blasphemied thusly:

> One more thing, in our fondness for various Olympus products, let's not
> forget that it's only another company, not a religion.

  Maybe to you...geez, Mike. I'm sorry your OM-2K suffered an early
death (it happens in all makes & models), and we could have told you
about the "floater" (a gross but charmingly disgusting term).
  Frankly, it would be nice if OM did what we would like them to,
but...regardless of where's the company's at, I buy and use their
products because they sing in my hands. If it's not religion,
it's at least sympathetic magic.

                                  *= Doris Fang =*