RE: [OM] Buying Used vs. New

Subject: RE: [OM] Buying Used vs. New
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:30:57 -0500
> While it was away being fixed, I was lent an OM1n by the
> chagrined shop owner who sold me the OM2000. I liked the older OM so much
> that I bought it, and have been quite happily adding to the kit by finding
> used bargains wherever I can.

I recently sent an OM-1n to a good friend  of many years because he thought
he might want to do some astrophotography. He was so enamored of its compact
size and precision construction that he has decided to drop his plastic
wunderbrick with zoom and start using the OM-1n with 50/1.8. Another of his
comments was ' I had forgotten the pleasures of shooting available light
with a fast lens '.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx