Re: [OM] Re: Minneapolis pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Minneapolis pics
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:30:02 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their comments.  I find it fascinating that almost
every that has commented has liked different shots.  I'm an abstract kind of
guy, so I go for a lot of geometric shapes and interesting angles. I hadn't
thought about the fact that I was posting them in order.  The names are just
a note to me, F=June, 19=19th, a=first roll.

There's probably not much rhyme or reason to the order I take things. I just
wander around and shoot what interests me, occasionally change lenses and
shooting from the perspective of the new lens.  It's fun to walk back to
where you started, with a different lens mounted, past the same things.
Everything you want to shoot is different.

As always, suggestions on improving the craft are encouraged. I'm new to a
lot of this, even though I've been a Zuikoholic for a long time. I've never
owned either the 21 or the 90/2 until recently. A whole new perspective.

Thanks to all,

Tom