RE: [OM] t-mount wanted.

Subject: RE: [OM] t-mount wanted.
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:55:40 -0700
I found what I'd hoped would be an OM T-mount adaptor, but isn't quite...

This sounds like part of a T-mount. What you seem to be missing is the threaded insert for actually holding the lens.

These are made in two parts so you can make the index mark on the lens face up, then tighten the set-screws in the part you have. Apparently, what is "up" on a T-mount lens is not quite standard, or maybe the tolerances are simply too loose to make a non-adjustable adaptor.

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>