Re: [OM] Re: Strappage

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Strappage
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:02:42 +0000
Best strap I found was in a "used case and strap junk bin."  It's a Tamrac
wide black nylon with heavily padded black suede portion for around the
neck or over the shoulder.  It's an older version of their current high end
strap as it has the small leather pads under the rings for the camera lugs
to keep the rings from brassing the body (similar to the Domke strap).  The
current version doesn't have them.  Second best strap is a wide canvas(??)
Domke with quick releases on another body (got that out of the junk bin
too).  What a difference they make compared to the original thin Oly
straps, even with the rubber shoulder pad.  Got them both "for a song."

-- John