RE: [OM] OM me gawd...

Subject: RE: [OM] OM me gawd...
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:18:33 -0700

will do...)"
So, I'll let you know all about it when it arrives.  Had to tell someone,
awfy excited.  Woke my wife up to tell her, but She wasn't interested?!
Huh?!

Hmm I thought that we had decided that the best way to  handle the wife was
tell you that you had always had that camera.  I think that admitting you
bought something like that qualifys you for insane.  I only tell my wife
about the things that she finds the  shipping boxes for.  During winter
there is often a fire in our fireplace.
Summer is harder.  John Gettis